WE WILL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT YOUR NEW HOUSE
1. – We will come and personally have a look at the land of your new house, or at the place where your house for reconstruction is currently situated and provide you with a photo documentation of its current state. If necessary, we can also obtain a geodetic survey of the land and a survey of the current house.
2. – We will analyze your needs, ideas and requirements and together make a create a design brief of your future house.
3. – We will prepare a first draft design, which includes a basic concept of the house’s location on the land and internal layout of the house (entrances, driveways, patio entrances, views).
Architectural concept (Preview)
4. – Based on the finalized concept we will elaborate the detailed layout of the house.
Layout plan (Preview)
5. – As part of the architectural study, we will also design the architectural model of the house with material and fabric design, which includes 3D visualizations of the house.
Architectural model of the house (Preview)
6. Comprehensive completion of the architectural study also includes:
- drawing of the situation
- floor plans of the site
- sections and views of the house
Here you can find a sample design study of a family house: SAMPLE DESIGN STUDY OF A FAMILY HOUSE
DUE DELIVERY DATE: 8 – 12 weeks based on the size and complexity of the project
WE WILL PREPARE ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
1. Elaboration of the architectural study up to the necessary details for obtaining the building permit:
- architectural and construction part including
- fire safety of the building – one-stage project
- static assessment
- electrical installation project
- heating system project
- health engineering project (water and sewerage system)
- energy assessment
2. Estimated costs for construction realization:
- bill of quantities
- budget for the execution of the construction
3. Documentation for realization of the construction works:
- architectural-construction part – elaboration to scale for realization of the construction
- details, construction lists – windows, doors, plumbing and locksmith products
- construction statics